Wednesday 20 July 2011

I have an Interview.

I have an Interview today. I was quite surprised as I applied for it over 6 weeks ago.
I was a bit confused as I have applied for so many that when I get a call I do not always realise what job It is.
Fingers crossed, anyway I have had a letter from the Job Centre wanting to know about my volunteer work
and and paid work I am doing.
I do a paper round with my son. It goes in to my bank and the money from it is classed as my income. they sent me a letter yesterday wanting the last four months wage slips.

Anyway  must go.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the interview went well. I've got some temp work myself, hence the lack of published updates on my blog lately. I'd started some posts I really must get round to finishing and publishing soon.

    ReplyDelete