Monday 23 January 2012

Update of my interview

Well I received a call re a job I'd applied for. It was my dream job, advising, helping and supporting people.

I was so excited, as although I had applied, didn't really expect to hear as it's quite normal not to even get any response. Anyway I went for the interview and it seemed to go ok ish. There was loads of questions, such as fact and situation based. ( Explain things in volume and complexity of certain situations and of your experience).

At the end I was told I would hear one way or the other today, Ideally.

I didn't hear that day or the next, so assumed it to be a no..

It did make me start wondering though, what had they thought?? how had I come across??
I need some feed back for next time.

I decide to find out if possible. Anyway this morning I got a letter, " Although we really enjoyed meeting you, unfortunately on this ocassion we were unable to offer the posiition for which you applied. Thank you for your interest in working for us and all the best for the future. If you decide you would like some feedback then please contact us on ...."

I am in the process of doing this.

I have applied for a few new local jobs, due to an expansion of a company in town, and another not far from me. It is a while since any have come up locally.
So fingers crossed.
I am due to see my advisor again soon to see how things are going. I don't know about anything else, but this month has bloomin flown.


No comments:

Post a Comment