Tuesday 14 February 2012

Another Interview

I received a call yesterday, it was a call to ask me if I would like to go for an interview?
Well I do not want to say too much about it, as the job is really local, in fact just up my street in more ways than one. I dare not get my hopes up too high, yet need to also feel that this job has my name on it.

Any way I will update with any news.

I got my feed back from the other interview I had. It was all good constructive advice. Maybe it will help me in this next interview.

Not much else to say really. I am seeing my JC advisor on Friday. I have asked about a course, so will find out more about it.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Justine

    Any word on the job/interview? Good luck with it!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not yet, i'ts early next week. I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not get the job:(
    The interview was ok and I guess it was experience, hopefully will make me better for next time.

    ReplyDelete